Conference "Advanced port fleet – the basis of safety"
September, 18, 2017 in the run-up of NEVA 2017 exhibition, Media Group PortNews in partnership with Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS) is hosting the international conference "Advanced port fleet - the basis of safety" in Angleterre Hotel.
The conference aim is to create a convenient discussion platform for the interaction of shipbuilders, customers and contractors of port icebreaker, tugboat, bunkering and environmental services. The leading icebreaker fleet operators, foreign and Russian shipbuilders, designers, shipping companies, auxiliary fleet operators are invited to participate in the conference. Over 170 participants are expected.
Focus of the Conference:
• development of the port fleet service markets at seaports of Russia;
• state support strategies and development of the shipbuilding industry in Russia;
• market of port fleet construction: current condition;
• modern multitask ships of auxiliary and technical fleet;
• icebreaker fleet construction for Russian seaports;
• cutting edge developments in the field of ice-class tugboat construction;
• salvage ship fleet condition in the seaports of Russia;
• advanced bunkering fleet construction in Russia.
The Tugboat Show, organized by Damen Group, the Sponsor General of the conference, is to be held on the Conference day in the Neva River water area.
Please see Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS) company electronic office
Tel.: +7 (812) 380-20-27
Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RS) is one of the leading classification societies, established in 1913. RS activities are aimed at enhancing the safety of navigation, safety of life at sea, pollution prevention. RS is an EU-recognised member of IACS, associate member of INTERTANKO, INTERCARGO and BIMCO.
Company press releases