Thematic catalogueShipbuilding and shipping Control and navigational instruments, optical and measuring instruments
- Aanderaa Data Instruments AS
Meteorological and Oceanographic Measurement Systems and Sensors
- AGS Electronics Ltd.
Ships Radio,navigation,automation systems & gas detection systems,portable gas detectors.
Sales & service.
- Air & Marine Electronics Ltd., Research and Production Enterprise
Researches, development, manufacture, delivery and support of equipment for coast, shipboard and air basing:
- hardware-software tools and instruments for real-time receiving, processing, mapping, collection, registration and relaying complex radar, optical and sonar signals on the basis of multiprocessing systems having performance up to 40 Gigaflops;
- informational - analytical complexes for ARPA;
- marine LSD monitors with the interfaces: for VGA / RGB, PAL, NTSC, composite-Video, S-Video from 6,4 up to 21,3 inches;
- universal units for interface of analogue gyro-compasses, logs and echo depth-sounders with digital interfaces RS-232, RS-422;
- remote external universal alphanumeric blocks - indicators for ocean vessels;
- IBM PC compatible computers protected from environmental exposure...
- Alewinjse RETEC
RETEC, founded in 1995 and member of Dutch Alewijnse Group since 1999, has rapidly grown into a strong middle-size enterprise. Our company offers the full range of electrical services (from engineering to commissioning) for the electrical marine market, as well as electrical equipment and after sales services for the complete electrical system of a ship...
- Alphatron Marine B.V.
Alphatron Marine is importeur, leverancier en installateur van hoogwaardige navigatieapparatuur voor de scheepvaart. Daarnaast bieden we communicatieapparatuur voor zowel maritieme doeleinden als toepassingen op het land...
- Atlas Marine Electronics Ltd.
Service and maintenance of navigation command systems Kelvin Hughes and Wärtsilä SAM Electronics Nacos, as well as VDR/SVDR Danelec Marine DM-100, including annual performance tests of VDR/SVDR with issue of ÑîÑ by makers: Kelvin Hughes, Wärtsilä SAM Electronics, Danelec Marine are main directions of our work...
- Automation of Machines & Technologies (AMT), Research-and-production company
AMT Research and Manufacturing Company had been founded in the August 1991 upon the base of ELECTRONMASH Research and Manufacturing Company, Leningrad, as specialized enterprise for designing and production of automation facilities and electric equipment for various type vessels...
- Bachmann electronic GmbH
Bachmann is engaged in supplying control-instruments and automation systems.
The company is focused on the production and development of machinery control instruments, automation systems for maritime-, energy- and environmental technology...
- BAJCK Service Ltd
“BAJCK Service” Ltd., St.-Petersburg, was created on the 1st of December 1992. The main direction of activity is the sale of ship radiocommunication and navigational equipment on the inner market of Russia including its further installation on board of vessels, warranty and after warranty aintenance...
- Briz-Marine Co. Ltd.
BRIZ-Marine Co. Ltd. has been presented at marine electronic market of Russian North since year 1994. We carry out supply, installation and maintenance of radio-electronic, ECS/ECDIS, radio-navigation and fish-finding equipment of Russian and foreign manufactures...
- Callenberg A/S
Callenberg is known worldwide for marine electrical turnkey projects and the highest quality switchboards and HVAC equipment for all types of ships.
500 employees worldwide and offices in USA, Russia, Singapore, China, Sweden, Norway and Denmark make Callenberg the ideal partner...
- Cassens & Plath GmbH
Magnetic Compass Binnacles, Magnetic Compasses, Electromagnetic Compasses, Course Monitors, Sextants, Nautical Inventory
- Chistopol Shipbuilding - Ship Repair Plant (ChSSRP), LLC
LLC "Chistopol Shipbuilding - Ship Repair Plant" (LLC "ChSSRP") was founded in the late 18th century and was then called Chistopol backwater. Before the revolution it was belonged to the merchant Stakheev...
- Converteam GmbH
Marine & Offshore Solutions, Electrical Systems for Cranes
- Correct Marine Enterprise, JSC
Established in 1990 Correct Marine Enterprise specialize in supplies of ship’s equipment, spares, technical supply and completing parts to ship owners and industrial companies .
• Delivery of original spares for main and auxiliary diesel engines, pumps, separators, boilers, compressors, gear engines, cranes, manufactured in Russia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, Croatia...
- ENRAF Tanksystem SA
Agent in Russia and CIS -
Contact Mr. Mike Lazarev,
Bolshaya Spasskaya Street, 10/1 flat 296, Moscow, 129010, Russia
Tel: +7 495 971 1585
Fax: +7 495 280 7092
Enraf Tanksystem SA, a Delft Instruments company, presents
Portable level gauging and sampling equipment, an important tool for oil-water interface detection, inventory control, cargo inspection and verification and calibration of automatic gauging systems...
- ERA-Service Ltd.
Delivery, installation, service support of radio and sattellite communication equipment, steering control systems, emergency communication means and fishfinding equipment. We represent Raytheon Anschuetz GmbH, Furuno Norge, Jotron AS, SELEX Communications Ltd...
- Etalon SPC
SPC "Etalon" specializes in the development and manufacturing of the following products: thermocouples, resistance thermometers to meet the needs of the Navy, sea and river crafts as well as industrial temperature controllers, pressure sensors, explosion-proof fire equipment...
- Factory named for A.Kulakov, FSUE
Working Hours:Mon-Fri 8.00-16.40
Export countries:India, Algeria, Viet Nam.
Manufacturing and maintenance of complex systems of ship's machinery control, telegraphs of machinery, rudder and regulated pitch screw, rudder indicators including low-noise ones, commutators of signal lights including these with the exit into the general data exchange system; connection boxes, closers and interrupters of the light signaling and other low-current electrical equipment...
- Furuno Eurus, LLC
"Furuno Eurus" Ltd. is a subsidiary and belongs to the word-wide distribution & service network of well known manufacturer of professional maritime elelectronic -"Furuno Electric Co.Ltd" (Japan).
"Furuno Eurus" is established in 2005...
- General Maritime Supply Ltd.
- Gorizont, JSC
Design, production and service maintenance of radio-navigation complexes of above water surface control equipment.
- Ilada JSC
- INMOR Ltd.
- IXSEA S.A.S.
iXSea is an industry market leader with a worldwide presence, specialising in cutting edge technology solutions. Pioneers of FOG (Fibre Optic Gyroscopes), acoustic and magnetic sensors with imagery software, iXSea provides navigational, positioning, and imagery systems...
- Karat RMA
- Kelvin Hughes Ltd
• Kelvin Hughes Ltd is a world leader in the development, manufacture and supply of maritime navigation, surveillance and security radar systems. The company sets the international standard in solid state radar sensor technology with SharpEye™ and its market leading tactical and situational awareness radar display software’s...
- Kockum Sonics AB (Sweden), branch office in Russia
Êîñkum Sonics AB is well known worldwide as a supplier of marine equipment, including:
TYFON® marine signalling equipment
LEVELMASTER® level gauging systems
LOADMASTER® cargo planning systems
INSONEX® sonic cleaning equipment
SHIPMASTER® ship automation system
LOADMASTER® - Loading Computers for Onboard Operation
Kockum Sonics has made loading computers for more than 30 years...
- Kompas - R
- Krogius Engineering Ltd.
• Supply of radio and navigation equipment
• Montage and commissioning, maintenance and repair of radio, GMDSS radio and navigation equipment, navigation outfit
• Testing and maintenance of radar transponder
• Testing and programming, registration and maintenance of EPRIRB COSPAS-SARSAT system
• Designing of ship`s radio and navigation equipment configuration, development of technical documentation for radio (GMDSS), navigation and electric equipment
• Magnetic compasses adjusting
• Repair of a ship electric equipment
The Krogius Engineering Company works under supervision of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Russian River Register and Lloyd`s Register...
- Marine Bridge & Navigation Systems, JSC
JSC «Marine Bridge & Navigation Systems» is engaged on shipbuilding market since 1991 and is specialized in navigation, radio communication, automation spheres for ships and vessels of all classes and purposes...
- Marine Complexes and Systems, (MCS Group)
The MCS Group was established in 1995 and at present it includes the following companies:
- Marine Complexes & Systems Ltd.;
- Marine Computer Systems Ltd.
- MARINE TECHNICS Group
“MARINE TECHNICS” provides overall delivery of ship enginery, electronic equipment and equipment for new-building for ships and vessels of all types and classes.
“MARINE TECHNICS” supplies the following mechanical equipment: spare parts for main engines and diesel-generator sets (CKD, MAN, SKL, Barnaultransmash, DagDiesel, DalDiesel, Zvezda, Pervomayskdieselmash, RUMO, Russky Diesel, Uzhdieselmash, YaMZ etc...
- Mikstmarine Ltd.
“MIKSTMARINE ” Company is the exclusive Russian distributor of Raymarine company (UK), world- known manufacturer of the wide range of marine electronic.
The range of Navigation aids includes GPS units, chart plotters, Marine pathfinder radars, VHF-radios...
- Morintech Ltd.
- Electronic Navigational Chart Production;
- Digital charts publishing systems;
- Electronic navigational chart systems (ECS/ECDIS);
- Hydrography and electronic cartography;
- Dispatcher information systems;
- Provision of electronic and paper charts and nautical publications;
- Internet technologies: electronic chart`s on the WEB and ship`s monitoring;
- Sperry Marine navigational equipment distribution...
- Morsviazsputnik, FSUE
Morsviazsputnik is a national operator of Inmarsat mobile satellite communication system on the territory of the Russian Federation, an international accounting authority with identifying number AAIC=SU-04, the Customer Registration Center...
- MRS Electroniks Ltd.
- Navigation Instruments , JSC
The Navigation Instruments Joint Stock Company is the eldest Russian producer of navigation instruments and it was established in 1721 under a special decree issued by Peter 1.
Today, this is one of the major Russian designers and manufacturers of navigation hardware: magnetic compasses with digital heading transmission, induction and pilot logs, translation and other navigation instruments for the Russian Navy, Federal Border-Guard service and civilian agencies...
- Navis JSC
Dynamic positioning and ship automation systems
NAVTEAM is your knowledge centre and system integrator strategically located in Svendborg, the maritime capital of Denmark.
NAVTEAM is a very efficient and flexible organisation with quality controlled routines in all fields of operations...
- Navy-Dals, Research and Engineering Enterprise
OJStCo REE “Navi-Dals” founded in 1990 is engaged in the development and production of a navigational aids operation control and monitoring system - TP SUPR; light engineering devices for NAVAID; a versatile radio navigation system receiver-indicator for ships and vessels of the Navy - Kvitok-3N; a navigational fathometer for measuring depths up to 1500 m - NEL-1000; a diving depth meter, up to 6500 m, for deep-sea apparatus - IGP...
- NEMO, JSC
Design, ordering, delivery and installation of the whole package of navigation aids, radio communication aids, public address systems, navigation lights, cables, lighting and electrical equipment.
Design and manufacturing of MSBD, system control consoles, power distribution panels and automation panels...
- NORDIMPEX, Ltd.
• Integrated maintenance of the Fleet
• Integrated maintenance service of boats and yachts
• Integrated supplies of marine, industrial equipment.
• Completed contracts in the shipbuilding and ship repair area, dredging, design and construction of hydro technical structures and ports
• Designing, delivery, installation of systems of refrigeration, ventilations, conditionings, pipe lines, fire protection on technology of concern Imtech (Germany),
• Cushion of cable lines, pipe lines with application of fire-fighting consolidations of company FireSeal (Sweden)
The License and The Certificate
• "The License of Russian Agency of Shipbuilding" serial number AC # 001013 of 25...
- NORTA MIT Ltd.
Company NORTA MIT GmbH has been established in 2001. The basic directions of activity of the company are delivery and installation of the ship equipment during construction of new vessels, replacement of the outdated equipment, technical supply and repairs of vessels, supply of industrial objects, equipment modernization, carrying out technical consultations, support of projects of modernization and re-equipment as in the shipbuilding sphere, and the sphere of industrial objects...
- North-Western Bureau JUMO - Samson
- Orlaco Maritime CCTV
Yachts, inland ships, seagoing ships, offshore, onshore
- Petroship Ltd.
- Polar SPb Ltd.
CJSC “Polar Spb”. A member of the POLAR Group of Companies
JRC Distributor and Service Center in Russian Fedearion
- Sales of marine navigation, radio communication and fish finding equipment for High Sea vessels, Fishing Boats and Yachts...
- POLTRAF Sp.z o.o.
Delivery of high quality equipment for pressure, temperature level and humidity measurement in automation systems of process and shipbuilding industry and HVAC.
Delivery of ships' spare parts of electrical equipment and automation for diesel engines, fuel separators, boilers, compessors and others...
- Radio Complex Ltd.
- Radio-navigator Ltd.
RADIO-NAVIGATOR, Ltd. is the first of the Russian companies, acquired the manufacturer’s right for direct deliveries to the Russian market of JRC (Japan Radio Co., Ltd) equipment. Ten years history of RADIO-NAVIGATOR proves that activity of our company is aimed at securing of effective work of a wide dealer network and operative deliveries of the equipment to any point in Russia or abroad from our Moscow warehouse or from Japan directly...
- Radioma Communication Equipment & Radio Systems, Ltd
Marine radio communication, navigation and fishing equipment; AIS; equipment for coast radio stations including GMDSS; VTS; microwave systems. Delivery of ICOM, TAIT, FURUNO, JRC equipment.
- Radionavigation systems Ltd.
- Radiopribor Plant, SUE
- Rawenstvo JSC
Open joint-stock company Rawenstvo is one of the leaders in the manufacturing and development of complex radioelectronic devices such as radars, weapon guidance systems, navigation systems.
Our products show high reliability and are mostly used by Russian Naval Forces and FSB Customs...
- RESON A/S
- RESTEC Exhibitions
RESTEC® Exhibition Company est. 1990 is one of the top leaders of the Russia`s exhibition business. Over the decades RESTEC® Exhibition Company, being now a part of RESTEC® Group, has been actively participating in the development and consolidation of the Russian exhibition market as an independent economic sector...
- Rossudoservice, JSC
Ship, port, industrial equipment, power engineering, transport, import-export.
- Russian Navigation Technologies JSC
- Saab Rosemount Marine Sweden
- SAIT Ltd.
Company SAIT is operating on the Russian market from 1992.
The company has the Recognition Certificate by Ministry of Transport of Russian Federation and Marine, River Register. Presents the equipment of following companies as Radio Holland, STN ATLAS Elektronik, SKANTI, PRAXIS, Broadgate, SeaTel...
- Scana Volda AS
Scana is a Norwegian investment group whereof Scana Volda is a major world wide supplier of ship's equipment. The Scana Volda Propulsion concept consist of integrated ship propulsion systems of gear & cp-propellers up to 20000 kW and remote control system for all kinds of vessels...
- SCHOTTEL GmbH
The SCHOTTEL Group, with its headquarters in Spay/Rhine, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of propulsion and steering systems for ships and offshore applications.
Founded in 1921, the company has been developing and manufacturing azimuth propulsion and manoeuvring systems, complete propulsion systems with power ratings of up to 30 MW, and steering systems for vessels of all sizes and types, for about 60 years...
- Ship Systems
Development and implantation of automatic systems for the control and measurement of ship's stability
- Simbia, Ltd
Development of new technique and its serial production:
- net sounders with cable line of communication;
- navigation sounder, echo sounder, pocket echo sounder;
- cable winches;
- catch sensors;
- distributors of signals NMEA;
- power supply;
- lenght indicator of wires ;
- course synchro translator
Delivery, installation, warranty and maintenance service:
- fishsearching equipment;
- radio and electro navigational equipment;
- systems of radiocommunication;
- GMDSS equipment;
- electronic chart system...
- Smart Ship
- SpecTec Ltd.
- Tandem Baumaschinen Ltd.
- Telemar SPb LLC
- Transas Group
Transas is an international high-technology corporation offering a wide range of solutions for transportation, oil and gas industry, public safety and education.
Transas Marine products include integrated onboard and onshore systems, marine equipment and training devices, safety systems, geo-information systems, solutions for education and culture...
- Valñom Ltd.
VALCOM is the sole manufacturer of sensors and automation systems for oil tankers, chemical and LNG/LPG carriers.
Starting production in 1992 now the company has manufacturing facilities, scientific research center, metrological laboratory and service center in Saint-Petersburg, Russia...
- World-Link Communications Inc
World-Link Communications, an Inmarsat Service Provider offering customized communication services & solutions dedicated solely to ship owners, managers and operators.
Our mission is to bring practical and cost efficient solutions to accommodate the unique communication and IT needs of each individual ship owner and manager...
- Zora Co., Ltd.
- Ñoncern CSRI "Elektropribor", JSC, State Research Center of the Russian Federation
The State Research Center of the Russian Federation – Concern CSRI Elektropribor, JSC is the leading research institute in Russia in the field of high-precision navigation, gyroscopy, gravimetry, and submarine optoelectronics, also involved in development and production of marine radio communication and hydroacoustic systems...