Thematic catalogueShipbuilding and shipping Design bureau
- Onega Research and Development Technological Bureau
Research and Development Technological Bureau «Onega» (hereinafter referred as to JSC NIPTB Onega) is one of the leading engineering design companies in the Russian shipbuilding industry. The Company was established in 1975 for repair of the 2nd Generation NPS...
- Almaz Central Marine Design Bureau
Almaz CMDB is à leader in designing multipurpose fast vessels of various displacement.
Its activity covers the following fields:
• Innovative technologies (Hydrofoils, Hovercraft, SES, Ride control systems)
• Technical and classification designs, including
Amphibious cargo hovercraft
Fast ferries and yachts
Research and SAR vessels
Launching, repair and transport floating docks...
- Iceberg Design Bureau
- Marine Engineering Bureau (MEB)
Marine Engineering Bureau - non-state design and engineering company, recognized by the Russian Maritime Register of shipping, Russian River Register and the Register of Shipping of Ukraine, is dealing with:
• development of the pre-contract projects of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including oil tanker, dry-cargo ships, railway ferries, gas-carriers, nature conservation ship, barge-towing trains under any classification society;
• development of the classification projects of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including oil tanker, dry-cargo ships, railway ferries, gas-carriers, nature conservation ship, barge-towing trains under any classification society;
• development of projects of "conversion" of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships with change of year of construction;
• development of projects of modernizations of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships, including change of assignment, class, area of navigation, ice category, re-equipment of dry-cargo ships into oil tanker, RO-RO and of other purpose under any classification society;
• development of projects of renovation of the sea-going, inland and mixed (river-sea) navigation ships under requirements of the Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Russian River Register and the Register of Shipping of Ukraine;
• preparation and carrying out CAP procedures for the oil tanker, combined ships and gas-carriers under requirements of the Russian Maritime Register of Navigation;
• preparation of projects of increase of the ship carrying capacity and container capacity;
estimation of technical condition of ship hulls; calculations of actual strength according to fault detection; substantiations of operational restrictions;
• analysis of actual fulfillment of requirements of International Conventions;
expert estimations of repair sheets, reduction of volumes of hull repair; preparation of programs of fault detection of hulls of bulk carriers and tankers pursuant to the requirements of IACS;
• strength-based substantiations of issuance of ship documents for 5 years for ships of mixed navigation aged over 15 years;
• strength-based substantiations of non-standard docking of ships with cargo and damaged hulls;
• development of the operational documentation, including "Stability and strength information for the master", "Loading manual", "Stability information for the ship loaded with grain", "Stability and strength booklet for the ship loaded with solid bulk cargoes, "Damage trim and stability information for the ship", "Cargo securing manual";
• preparation of projects of transportations of non-standard cargoes, including super-heavy and large-sized, additional tires of containers on deck;
• substantiations of one-time passages and single voyages of ships and other floating objects, substantiation of passages of ships of the mixed navigation through the bay of Biscay;
development of ship programs for calculation of loading, stability, strength, cargo plan and riding out a storm for onboard PC;
• express - consultations and expert estimations on questions of technical operation of ships, design and pre-design studies;
• scientific researches under the order of classification societies;
• calculation support of the rescue actions...
- RCPKB Stapel, JSC
The all kind of design and construct projects and technological works in marine transport.
- Rubin Central Design Bureau for Marine Engineering
The Joint-Stock Company “Central Design Bureau for Marine Engineering “Rubin” is the largest in Russia among marine engineering companies offering design services.
- Severnoye Design Bureau JSC
The Severnoye Design Bureau, a leading company designing surface ships in Russia, was founded on 22 April 1946.
Throughout the Bureau's more than 65-year life a team of highly qualified naval architects was formed there that is capable of solving the most complicated tasks in the area of designing ships and vessels...
- Vympel, Design Office for Shipbuilding (OJSC
OJSC DO «Vympel» is universal design organization specialized in designing and technical assistance of shipbuilding of various class and purpose ships and floating engineering constructions, such as: icebreakers and arctic vessels, floating offshore facilities for shelf development; research and fishing vessels, tankers, multi-purpose dry cargo ships, auxiliary and special-purpose vessels for the Navy, ferries, passenger ships and air-cushion vessels; nuclear technology maintenance vessels, crossing means and floating bridges...
- Zelenodolsk CB, JSC
Year of foundation - 1949.
Quality management system is certified in compliance with standard ISO 9001-2001.
• Designing of ships, vessels and boats of various types and purposes...