Polar SPb Ltd.
Address: Russia, 199178, St.Petersburg, Vasilevsky Ostrov 13th Line 30 - 2
Phone: + 7 (812) 327 17 19, +7 (812) 327 31 56
Fax: + 7 (812) 321 89 73
[ Send e-mail ]
[ Visit company's homepage ]
Last modified: 2008-05-26
CJSC “Polar Spb”. A member of the POLAR Group of Companies
JRC Distributor and Service Center in Russian Fedearion
- Sales of marine navigation, radio communication and fish finding equipment for High Sea vessels, Fishing Boats and Yachts. The company offers a choice of well-selected quality products produced by the world’s leading marine electronic manufacturers as; Japan Radio Company, Yokogawa Denshikiki, Jotron, Phonetech, Navitron, etc.
- Specializes in the full-service installation of marine electronics. The company renders authorized servicing and commissioning of navigation and communication products with factory trained and certified service engineers.
- Capable to perform annual radio surveys under the following maritime classification societie:
ABS – American Bureau of Shipping, USA
ASNKK - NipponKaiji Kyokai, Japan
BV - Bereau Veritas, France
GL- Germanischer Lloyd, Germany
KR – Korean Register of Shipping, Korea
LR - Lloyd’s Register of Shipping, England
RINA - Registro Italiano Navale, Italy
RS - Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Russia
TL - Turkish Lloyd, Turkey
- Turnkey New Building projcets under all major classifications.
Polar offers worldwide service by fully qualified and certified engineers.
The company renders:
- authorized sales of communication and radio-navigation products of manufacturers “Japan Radio Company”, “Yokogawa Denshikiki” and “Navitron” in CIS market
- authorized full-service installation and commissioning of marine electronics by factory trained and certified service engineers
- authorized on-board/in-house warranty repairs
- spare parts supply
- turnkey (equipment supply, project preparation, class approval, commissioning) solutions of Radio-Navigational and communication equipments for New Building Vessels
- annual Radio Survey for following IACS member class societies; ABS – American Bureau of Shipping, USA, BV – Bureau Veritas, France, GL – Germanischer Lloyd, Germany, KR – Korean Register of Shipping, Korea, LR – Lloyd’s , Register of Shipping, England, NKK – Nippon Kaiji Kyokai, Japan, RINA – Registro Italiano ,Navale, Italy, RS – Russian Maritime Register of Shipping, Russia, TL - Turkish Llyod, Turkey