Yaroslavsky Shipbuilding Plant, PJSC
Address: 1, Korabelnaya str., Yaroslavl, 150006, Russia
Phone: +7 (4852) 671–555
Fax: +7 (4852) 671–555
[ Send e-mail ]
[ Visit company's homepage ]
Head of the company:
Svetlana Chekalova, General director
Last modified: 2015-07-22
PJSC “Yaroslavl shipyard” was founded in 1920.
Nowadays the shipyard can offer to its customers the following:
• fisheries and fishing vessels of displacement 1200-1700 tons;
• drilling vessel for works at the sea shelf;
• sea- and river-going tankers;
• auxiliary vessels for emergency and life-saving services;
• river- and sea-going speed vessels capacity to 150 persons;
• river- and sea-going raid, diving, post, fire boats, and gliding boats;
• barges and ship’s hulls.
For the Navy and Coast Guard of the Federal Border Service, the shipyard builds the following:
• Small anti-submarine and guard-ships;
• Speed patrol boats of displacement from 10 to 100 tons;
• Amphibious patrol and air-cushioned storm-boats.