The "RM-steel" company has been certified for compliance with ISO 9001:2008
To develop the organization's management system that takes into account the consumers’ demands, the company "RM-steel" developed, implemented and continuously improved quality management system.
Currently, in most countries quality testament of services provided by the company is considered certification to ISO 9001: 2008.
Carried out by the certificating authority FAA "Russian Maritime Register of Shipping" audit confirmed the compliance of the “RM-steel” company’s quality management system to the requirements.
The reasons which led the company to get certified first of all were:
- the desire to create a quality management system of production in order to better meet the needs and expectations of customers;
- the desire to reduce costs by streamlining and improving organizational processes;
- improve internal communication within the company.
In the course of the audit were noted strengths of quality management system of the “RM-steel” company, including:
- management leadership and a high level of competence and professionalism of the staff;
- operative planning and quality controlof work;
- designed system for monitoring customer satisfaction;
- the employees’ involvement in the QMS;
- detailed regulation of the company’s activity;
- designed system of identification the causes of nonconformities and planning of corrective and preventive actions.
Successful certification of quality management system of the company "Moldova-style" confirms the high level of service rendering process and to improve the customers’ trust level.